Factory amp help.

Yeah. That's the harness I've seen. The aftermarket head should feed the amp through the rca connections in that harness. OP just needs to make sure he has that harness and wire the rca's up and he should be good.
it looks like that extra white RCA is for the sub?

White = Left Front
Gray = Right Front
Green = Left Rear
Purple = Right Rear

Extra white = sub?

it looks like that extra white RCA is for the sub?

White = Left Front
Gray = Right Front
Green = Left Rear
Purple = Right Rear

Extra white = sub?
The sub can be either the red or white, i tried connecting it on both and it had the same sound.
My system sounds way lower then it use to with this harness, i guess it because of the amplified equalizer. Still like it better with the bass.

The sub can be either the red or white, i tried connecting it on both and it had the same sound.
My system sounds way lower then it use to with this harness, i guess it because of the amplified equalizer. Still like it better with the bass.
glad to hear you got it working. and yeah, the speaker inputs you had with the old harness were "high level" inputs while the RCAs would be considered "low level" inputs, so it would sound quieter at the same volume. since your sub out is stereo, you get an RCA splitter like this
2rca-female-rca-male-6inch-adapter.jpg

and connect both L and R sub output to the single input. it'll make the bass louder.

Back