FB2Chris' Re-Introduction

FB2Chris

Well, I'm not new but I have been gone for a while and don't have my 2012 anymore.

I have gone from this:
20130503_141322_zpsac46f14csized_zps584550c8.jpg

20130503_141336_zpsdd557410sized_zps6f8b34cf.jpg

To this:
C4472564-2A0E-4EEE-AE0D-BFA0FF51015B_zpszmoaltak.jpg

It's a 2014 LX automatic. I was wary about the new CVT, but I have no complaints whatsoever. The gas mileage is great and there's plenty of pickup to get the car moving. Although I miss the manual transmission, it's a nice change while commuting.

I have no intentions on doing mods this time like I did with my 2012 - no suspension mods, no wheel upgrades, and especially no performance parts. IF I do anything, it will be inexpensive, simple aesthetic things. I want to save for either an S2K or another DSM.

So purely commute car? Nice purchase though. So you'll be keeping the civic if you end up getting a S2000 or DSM?

So purely commute car? Nice purchase though. So you'll be keeping the civic if you end up getting a S2000 or DSM?

Strictly a commuter. It depends when I'm ready to buy one or the other. Regardless though, an S2K or DSM won't be daily driven.

july. i hope :) my buddies dad is a painter and he said he would paint my mirror covers for a six pack. after those are on and another little project i have lined up ill be entering :)
im really excited lol

july. i hope :) my buddies dad is a painter and he said he would paint my mirror covers for a six pack. after those are on and another little project i have lined up ill be entering :)
im really excited lol

That's a good deal for paint

yeah lol i have to buy the paint too but thats neither here nor there

Back