Finally Got My Si

dat1nonly

Hello everyone!

After 3 years of waiting, I was finally able to purchase a 2015 Civic Si. I originally wanted this car after my first car was totaled in High-school(2001 Mitsubishi Galant). Wasn't at fault for the accident..pretty crazy accident. A year later I joined the military and after my extremely long tech school I bought a 2010 Toyota Corrola S 4spd Automatic(YAWN). Driving this car, it still wasn't enough so I waited a year to build my credit even more and now was finally able to purchase the 2015 Civic Si Sedan in Taffetta White(No dealership had another color). Got it for damn near a steal. The first dealership wanted $23,900 OTD and wouldn't budge an inch when I through a counter offer of $23,500. The car had the pro-package ($558.00) that I wasn't interested in one bit. I drove 20 miles to another dealership in Galveston, gave them a quote I had received previously and I walked out with the car only paying $22,675. This car is extremely beautiful...Now I just need to master the art of a manual. Also, Thanks to whitesiguyYT, your youtube videos have helped me a lot and have sparked my excitement on getting the vehicle.

Very nice! Welcome to the forum. Lots of help available if you have questions.

Congrats on your purchase & welcome! Did you end up with a white sedan?

Steal. Big time steal! Heck, at that price i'd buy another one.
With all the money saved you can buy a Flash Pro, exhaust, CAI, RSB, tires.... and upgraded windshield wipers.

Welcome!

Congrats on your purchase. it seems like you purchased the car I had my eyes set on :( if you are talking about Galveston, Tx Classic Auto Group. I headed down there this past Friday only to find out it was sold. Haha

Also, Thanks to whitesiguyYT, your youtube videos have helped me a lot and have sparked my excitement on getting the vehicle.

Glad your excited to have your new car! (Which you got in the best color, might I add) You got that car at probably the best price I have seen, good job on that. If you ever need advice I'm sure lots of us here are able to help.

Back