first datalog session complete!

2013_Si_Guy

Pasco, wa
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I got my fp in the mail yesterday and had to jump a few hurdles before I wss able to start (mainly a learning curve) so with that out of the way I was able to upload my first data log. A few questions.... my airbag l8ght stays all the time since uploading new tune. Ive only ran it 2 key cycles. Anyone know what vit's turn around times are like with data logging and tunes? Im new to all this and super excited and eager! :)

The airbag light shouldn't stay on. Turnaround varies depending on when you send him a log. Expect one to two calibrations a day except for weekends. He is out of town right now so you won't get anything from him until Monday afternoon at the earliest, but remember he will be working through a backlog at that point.

Last edited:
Dang... I was hoping to be working on it this weekend. Bummer. Kaizenspeed is doing a dyno day on the 26th I was hoping to throw it on and do a stock pull and a pull with the tune... oh well

It will take you weeks before you are completely done with the tune. Don't expect much to be done on the weekends.

From Vit's website:
  • Monday - Friday: 6PM PST to 1AM PST (yes I know this sounds odd, but when is the best time to drive the car to avoid traffic and/or the red & blues?)
  • Saturday: Sometimes
  • Sunday: Rarely
I typically do not work holidays. There is no need to inquire if I am working or not -- if I am, you'll know ;). I also make it a habit to let everyone know if I am leaving for a business trip and will be unavailable on some days. Keep in mind these hours are not set in stone -- I want to make sure everyone is taken care of, but things do come up that pull me away from my computer. I also commonly answer emails/texts even if I am not able to tune -- don't be surprised by this. Communication is key, and I like to stay in touch with everyone as much as possible, even if I'm on the road.

Now all that being said -- these hours are subject to change at my whim, even from day to day. Why? Well that's life, things happen, not to mention that's the perks of running your own business. There isn't a robot on this end doing the tunes -- it's just me and I have a family as well as many other things that need to be taken care of and no evil twin to take care of them.

I had problem with airbag light too. After uploading tune just turn car completely off remove key and then start the car

No I understand its going to take a while to fine tune things. Trust me I've done my research. I've been drooling to get this since I bought my car....

Back