The colors are as followed by the pictures from top to bottom;
Yellow
Red
Green
Blue
Teal
White
Violet

Thanks XdemonicfleasX I leave my lights on red to match with the red lighting on the instrument panel. Next stop HID's I just can't decide between 5K or 6K... Do I want a crystal white look or that crystal white with a hint of blue in it... I need to see more pictures do make a final decision because different brands somehow have slight hue differences. For example if I were to buy 2 sets of HID's, one from two different companies, lets say both 6K, one might be more crystal white with a hint of blue and the other might have a bit more blue even though they're both 6K. Just depends on the brands work quality I suppose.

BasedBlake93 yeah its the one right before the new black and white ones camem out. Sources tell me I can have them changed to that license plate design for $60 if I go to my local DMV and fill out a request. Thats really the plate that I want. It would go well with my car since its black and white.

I have to ask.....

with that new underglow mod..... does your car fit under a semi?

000241v.513.jpg

lololololol im jk man... but seriously... can it do this now?
000244.1537.jpg

Nix hahaha not yet, but with the Tein street basis coilovers I will soon be getting and a bit of fender rolling so the wheels I want fit perfect it might just clear under the semi hahaha jp jp.

Back