First time a drag strip.

Nice runs, but wow thats some crazy wheel hop. Do you have a upper and rear motor mounts? How sticky are your tires? Im looking for some sticky tires because the stock tires are a joke I spin even in second gear.

agreed. I think mounts would really help you with hop, but you made a nice progression with your times out there!

Once u get that wheel hop under control I'd say you'll be jaw dropped at the times you'll pull. Like these guys said mounts will help a lot. Also when I used to go to the strip a ton, the best purchase I made was a good set of slicks. Nice car man!!!!

Nice runs, but wow thats some crazy wheel hop. Do you have a upper and rear motor mounts? How sticky are your tires? Im looking for some sticky tires because the stock tires are a joke I spin even in second gear.
I have since then installed a full set of 70a Hasport mounts. Im running Federal 595 RS-RR which are decently sticky. I have yet to return to the track to see if things improve but the car feels much stiffer and more responsive on the streets of Mexico.

Back