Want To Buy Flashpro or Catted Dp

bill silvis

Latrobe Pa
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
coupe
anyone have a flashpro they are selling have cash and i will travel if you are close. also looking for a catted downpipe if youre willing to ship. let me know whats out there. thanks guys

Last edited:
I have flashpro and a fullrace (non catted though) downpipe that will be available for sale after this weekend...if your interested

alright man, let me know sometime next week about the dp i could probably do 300. that seems fair seeing as they are 349 new and thats a month old. if i may, why getting rid of them so soon?

alright man, let me know sometime next week about the dp i could probably do 300. that seems fair seeing as they are 349 new and thats a month old. if i may, why getting rid of them so soon?
Not something I'm wanting to do, just buying a house sooner than expected and need to have a little more for a down payment. I will tag you in the post next week man. It makes the car perform amazingly that's for sure.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

there is a fp in the sales area right now for sale

I have a full race catted dp. Used about 15k miles. Looking to get $200. Nothing wrong with it just really need the money. Also have a full race catback and flashpro for si

Hey Todd.. just curious.. what are your trying to get out of the full exhaust system minus the flashpro? I already have 1. Is it the same as the down pipe with 15k miles on it?

I have a catted ultimate racing dp with a defouler and a PRL CAI stock throttle body with the battery kit. Both used for about a month. Live in Cali and got pulled over so I have to change everything back to stock :(

Back