Floor liners

Nikhil S

Worcester, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys,
I got a new 13 si last month and am slowly exploring the amazing world of everything (9th)civic. I'm thinking of getting floor liners but I have two questions before I order. I only need front liners.

I read that the 2012 weather tech liners don't fit the 2013 civics but it appears to be the same part number. Can anyone clear this up for me?

Also, I'm reading everything positive about weather techs but what about Lloyd liners?

Thanks so much!

Welcome......

The Lloyds look fine........ The only reason I wouldn't want them as opposed to the WT liners, is the WT's are deep dish, which really makes a diff in my book, for keeping crap from getting under the liner..... But for pizza I'll stay with regular crust .... :D

Last edited:
:yeahthat:

Husky also makes a similar floor liner compared to the weathertechs. Both are great products regardless. Lloyd mats are awesome too.

Hey guys,
I got a new 13 si last month and am slowly exploring the amazing world of everything (9th)civic. I'm thinking of getting floor liners but I have two questions before I order. I only need front liners.

I read that the 2012 weather tech liners don't fit the 2013 civics but it appears to be the same part number. Can anyone clear this up for me?

Also, I'm reading everything positive about weather techs but what about Lloyd liners?

Thanks so much!

They're the same part numbers between the two years, they'll fit. The only difference between the 2012 and 2013 is the dead pedal, however both areas stick out the same distance.

i need the weathertechs before the winter lol

Last edited:
They are quite amazing. I love mine for winter/messes.

so much i wanna buy this season lol. weathertechs, a takeda axleback ect.....

Last edited:
Thanks for all the responses! Does anyone have the lloyds or huskys?

I'm also now trying to figure out if I want all-weather mats vs the liners. Obviously the liners are the best protection/fit, but they're freaking expensive! I had all-weather mats in my volvo and they worked out pretty well for me, but i would love total protection for LESS than $100... :\

I have WeatherTech DigitalFits and my wife has Husky's in her Insight. Get the DigitalFits. They are well worth the cost and the quality is night and day.

I had the Honda all weather mats in my '09 Civic. I have the Weather techs in my current Civic and they are a night and day difference. I'd definitely spend the extra cash on them if you can swing it.

Love my weathertech floor liners. This is my first set, and from now on I'll get them for every car I own.

munumyru.jpg

eqa9ame9.jpg

4ytyza4a.jpg

2y2yze4e.jpg

uzaqedaz.jpg

I was concerned about the fit for the weather tech liners on a '13 sedan since there were a bunch of complaints saying the '12 and '13 have different dimensions.. this helped a bit seeing pictures of them placed!

I was concerned about the fit for the weather tech liners on a '13 sedan since there were a bunch of complaints saying the '12 and '13 have different dimensions.. this helped a bit seeing pictures of them placed!
Yeah they fit perfectly. Once you get these, you'll never understand why or how you've never used them before

Last edited:
Back