Forum Fest 2013 - Seattle Area

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
One of my buddies who is in the Evo community told me about the Forum Fest meet coming up this weekend. It's going to be at Pacific Raceways in Auburn/Kent this coming Saturday June 22 (http://www.nwmotiv.com/forum-fest/). For you Seattle area lurkers, it might be fun to hit up and represent the underrepresented 9th gen Civics. Looks like they'll have it all. Gotta act quick since it's this weekend.

Something like this would be cool, but for me too far North I think? I'd be afraid of all the bugs and crap on my Si by the time I got there I wouldn't represent very well, lol...besides just stock on HFP's no mods....I'm down in Salem

Yeah. 4 hours is a bit far. I'm pretty sure there are no other Seattle folks on this forum unless they're lurking. :(

Wish we could orchestrate a NW meet in Portland/Vancouver area...that'd be more of a middle ground?!

Four 9th gens here. A white sedan, grey coupe, blue coupe and my black coupe. Mags from the other forum owns the grey one.

Also, blue coupe is from Oregon.

Dead camera battery after I snapped Mags' car. Idiot here grabbed the camera and didn't check if the batt was dead or alive. However, I can't say it was "Wanted dead or alive". Y'know...gotta channel my inner-Jersey in preparation to my trip to the shore next weekend.

Back