fresh si pics

Seriously man? How do you like it? How does it compare with the Si?

The Si definitely looks fresh!

(Post with pics merged with OP)

Last edited:
abarth is a little monster. all stock except for tinted windows. small, quick, agile, fun and with a great sound. no muffler as they use the turbo to muffle the sound.
si is a more sophisticated, good handling, quick, great looking road car.
both cars are about the same 0-60 but the abarth feels faster because of it's size and a touch more fun to drive.
i love them both and drive whatever suits the mood.
i like high performance, inexpensive, not your everyday, small cars.

DSCN0974.JPGDSCN0964.JPG

How are you liking the Invidia N1? My first thoughts once I installed mine was " Uh O.. was this a good idea? "

before buying the invidia i liked the look, quality and attention to detail. i didn't think it was going to be as loud. after viewing the exhaust videos i felt the invidia was the best sounding, but again, was surprised at the loudness after installation.
the only saving grace, it's loud only on acceleration. but when you get on it, above 4000rpm, it sounds great. it also sounds great while on the interstate at a steady speed.

before buying the invidia i liked the look, quality and attention to detail. i didn't think it was going to be as loud. after viewing the exhaust videos i felt the invidia was the best sounding, but again, was surprised at the loudness after installation.
the only saving grace, it's loud only on acceleration. but when you get on it, above 4000rpm, it sounds great. it also sounds great while on the interstate at a steady speed.

Perfect description of my view on it. I was deceived by videos also, and its crazy loud when leaving a red light.

I will let you know I did purchase the silencer for it off of http://www.rallysportdirect.com/Invidia-N1SILENCER-Exhaust-Silencer-N1-Systems-101mm

The silencer gives the exhausts a nice tone that is not annoying. I am going to use it for commuting and traveling so pretty much 98% of the time.

Back