From 8th gen to 9th gen...

thatblackfb6

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I recently traded in my fg1 and got a brand new fb6. so far I love it. I have my Coilovers and some HID's coming in tomorrow so I will post updates on all of that for you guys. I'm looking for ward to seeing you guys on the forum. Happy modding!

Old 8th gen image.jpg
image.jpg

And here's my new 9th gen:
image.jpg

definitely the stock body style. I feel like I don't hve to put a lip on it or anything. it's already so aggressive! that's the first thing I noticed of course..

also, the interior is amazing. such a huge step up from the 8th gen.

lastly, the 2.4 liter engine has the perfect amount of power

definitely the stock body style. I feel like I don't hve to put a lip on it or anything. it's already so aggressive! that's the first thing I noticed of course..

also, the interior is amazing. such a huge step up from the 8th gen.

lastly, the 2.4 liter engine has the perfect amount of power

Tell that to the people on 8thcivic forum

Yeah they don't. BTW was your 8th Si or R18?

haha forreal man. I sold my r18 to a friend and I drove it the other day and it killed me how different it was

BTW what coilovers did you get? Just so you know Honda changed shock mounting points on Si 2014+ so coils made for '12-'13 are not compatible.

yeah which sucks a lot... haha but I got the Godspeed type rs. My friend has them and they actually ride amazing. just as good as my buddy club n+ I had for my 8th gen. Dampening does wonders haha

Back