Front lens optics xenon OEM honda

Romb1k

Russia
Could be anyone it will be interesting to

This is optics installed on a european Civic, in the - "1.8 Executive" and "1.8 Premium" is the xenon.

Yeah, in Russia in general no motors K20 or К24 in Civic models, only R18. I buy a car in the U.S. and bring to Russia... in the Japanese are very good cars FD2)

I wonder if those lights can be sold to someone in the U.S,

I also wonder how much they would cost in comparison to someone retrofitting their stock lights themselves.

Retrofit - "farm"). I think you will find not expensive options in european stores of spare parts.

Yeah, in Russia in general no motors K20 or К24 in Civic models, only R18. I buy a car in the U.S. and bring to Russia... in the Japanese are very good cars FD2)
I see you're from Russia. Did you really buy a civic from the United States and have it shipped to Russia?

I see you're from Russia. Did you really buy a civic from the United States and have it shipped to Russia?

Yes, that's it )) I'm waiting my car order. In russia the price of the car will be $36000 with shipping))

Do you have a link you can share?

No link at this time. Later i give you link, because until now this parts not sell in Russia or Europe shops.

See attach, more cool photos. Body kit by Honda Access. Mirrors with led.

Attachments

• 08F01-TR0-6T0.jpg
    08F01-TR0-6T0.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 08F03-TR0-6T0.jpg
    08F03-TR0-6T0.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 17
not a fan of the brake lights on the trunk, but the kit itself doesn't look bad at all.

which car & car color did you end up purchasing. Si trim I'm guessing?

not a fan of the brake lights on the trunk, but the kit itself doesn't look bad at all.

which car & car color did you end up purchasing. Si trim I'm guessing?
if the honor I also don't like the lights on the trunk. Better without them.

I buy Si - white color.

Back