Fuel line clip?

Need4Speed1221

image.jpeg hey everyone, my girlfriend put diesel in her car by accident, so I'm trying to flush out the fuel line and gas tank. Any ideas on how to get this clip off.

Also once I get the clip off, how do I power the fuel pump because the car won't start and I don't want to keep cranking and damage my starter.
Thanks guys

How was diesel put in? The nozzles on diesel are much larger than unleaded gas so they won't fit into the gas filler. Was it out in from like a plastic jug of diesel? How much was put in? Was the car on e?

How was diesel put in? The nozzles on diesel are much larger than unleaded gas so they won't fit into the gas filler. Was it out in from like a plastic jug of diesel? How much was put in? Was the car on e?
Yea the car was close to E and probably like $15 of contaminated diesel. I was fighting with Sunoco all week with that same issue because we didn't use the diesel nozzle. But when I took it to Honda that's what they said. So I'm just trying to drain everything out.

So Sunoco had diesel in their unleaded tanks? Honda told you it was diesel? I feel like there is a lot to the story we aren't getting here?

So Sunoco had diesel in their unleaded tanks? Honda told you it was diesel? I feel like there is a lot to the story we aren't getting here?
That's exactly what it is. Sunoco has was contained because she didn't use the diesel nozzle and when we took it to Honda we thought it was the fuel pump (which is covered under warranty) and it wasn't the pump it was the gas.

Back