Full race catted down pipe 3” + k tune exhaust 3”

Derek Nguyen

Any one on here got this combo and can post exhaust clip? I can’t find a clip with this combo anywhere. I wanna get a full exhaust system. I see the invidia N1 exhaust is popular and I like the sound but idk if I can handle the noise as a dd. Full race catback from videos I’ve seen have a slight rasp or tin can noise to it I don’t like. But people on this thread have the FR DP and catback and love it so is it just in the videos? Anyone with FR setup can confirm? I haven’t heard the k tuned though with that header or a header in general on YouTube.

the exhaust I’ve heard and love the most is the greddy evo3. But it isn’t 3 inch. I’ve tried doing some research and seems like 3 inch makes the most power. Greddy is about 2.75” exhaust. I saw a post that someone had 2.75” to 3” and made +20whp but he’s boosted so I’m not sure if that affect is the same on a stock NA motor. If possible I could run the greddy catback with 3inch catted DP. Doing that how much potential power could I lose? Is it a big difference? (With tune of course)

cuz I found a clip of the greddy with 3in DP and it’s perfect!!! I want it but will I gain a lot more power going 3 full exhaust?

View: https://youtu.be/yBzpolZqn2c

Last edited:
You are not going to see much if any change in power between a 2.75" and 3" cat back.
That said, I believe greddy discontinued the evo3? It was only listed for si coupes and is no longer on the greddy website. Part# 10157301.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You are not going to see much if any change in power between a 2.75" and 3" cat back.
That said, I believe greddy discontinued the evo3? It was only listed for si coupes and is no longer on the greddy website. Part# 10157301.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ok thanks for the heads up! And oh really? Damn.. back to square one lol if anyone can send an exhaust clip of ktune with 3 inch dp much appreciated thank you

I also found this exhaust that seems to be identical to the Evo3. Any opinions on OBX?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184139759807

Last edited:
I do still have the setup. I’ll try and do one within the next day or two. Cars under a cover in the garage.

Update, after a lot of debating going back and forth I went with the RV6 catted DP and custom 2.5” catback using a magnaflow resonator and Greddy Revolution RS muffler. Getting tuned by Steve @ e-tunez. Tune isn’t done yet but making good power so far! Only other mod I have is takeda momentum CAI and port and polished stock TB. Hoping after tune is done I can get around 215 whp :)

Attachments

• E63A3A20-2B6E-4F66-B2C8-56696375EF88.jpeg
    E63A3A20-2B6E-4F66-B2C8-56696375EF88.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 12
Yoooo anyone have magnaflow exhaust with RV6 catted DP? This greddy muffler muffler loud af LOL I wanna hear a sound clip if anyone has one thank you

? you're asking for a sound clip to the setup you have installed?

i have the magnaflow resonator only haha the muffle I have is the Greddy RS muffler which is a N1 style and it’s pretty loud sometimes. Just wanted to see how the magnaflow sounds with a RV6 catted DP cuz YouTube only has a sound clip of it on stock DP

Back