Full Race Downpipe..

l BETES l

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm looking into getting a full race downpipe for my civic most definitely, but I cant decide if I should go with the catless downpipe and just put my cat back on for emissions or just say screw it and spend the extra money for the catted downpipe. is there really any difference or any way to pass emissions or anything without a cat?

As far as I know (I have the full-race catless version) even with flashpro you cant pass emissions without the Cats. I just kept the stock downpipe and if need be, Ill slap it back on before going in for emissions next year if I have to.

that's probably what im gonna do also seeing as how I don't wanna put out the extra $100 for the catted version.

Just to let you know, it's obnoxiously loud at first. But with tune and drive time, it quiets down a whole lot

I expected as much. I assume it'll sound a lot better than just running a straight pipe since my invidia exhaust has a resonator just to make it sound better.

Yeah, I also have the invidia N1...had some clearance issues at first but over time it has worked itself out actually. They sound amazing now, I just need to add the intake and Ill be pretty much done

I have a k&n short ram intake on mine and I've noticed a pretty good gain from it. I just ordered my downpipe yesterday evening. So excited. Only thing is I havent gotten any confirmation emails or anything yet. Did it take them a while to let you know also?

Okay cool. Just making sure it wasn't just me.

Back