Full-Race or Invidia Q300 exhaust (High power, Low drone)

toner300

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Hey all!

First off want to say hello and thanks for all the awesome forums on this site. After looking over them, I have narrowed down my search to two different exhausts: Full-Race and Invidia Q300. I made the mistake of purchasing a Skunk2 76mm catback and it is wayyy too loud. I am looking for a more free-flowing exhaust with decent performance gains, and the LEAST amount of highway drone possible. I am perfectly fine with a louder exhaust around town if it means less drone on the highway.

So far, it seems like the Q300 is quieter due to its loops in the muffler, but has a higher drone than the FR. It's difficult trying to figure out which has the least amount of highway drone, especially through videos.

Basically, if anyone has had experience with either of these two exhausts, please weigh in. And thanks in advance! :)

I know im a little late but i have the invidia q300.. I like it.. Its got a nice sound.. Never had a problem with drone.. But in not sure i know whAt drone is but never had any annoying sounds..
However, i do have to get rid of it.. I have a turbo and my tuner said i need a 3" exhaust if i want more boost.. Other then that, i really like it and wish i could keep it..

Im getting the full race now.. I hope its the best choice.. I want most power.. Skunk 2 seems too loud from the reviews

Back