VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Alexandria, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Touring
Body Style
Sedan
civic_mudguardsetrear.jpg

Just wanted to show everyone that these paint-matched splash guards exist. They're a Genuine Honda accessory available outside of the US only and I'm sorry that I don't have a part number to share with everyone.

NOTE: If it looks like there are scuffs or scratches, there are none; you're just seeing reflections of the surroundings because the guards are so damn shiny.

Yes, although not today. Probably this weekend.
I already have a plain-black set installed, but these will obviously look much nicer.

Or wait till after the winter is over............... They do look great.

Jasonandre... you must have some sort of pacific rim hookup....... or you travel for business quite often......

there are taffeta white and cool mist painted guards on ebay right now...$110 a set

the ones I linked to on ebay say lx, ex, hybrid so they must have si specific guards?

The ones I obtained are supposed to be specific to the Si, although I won't know for sure if they'll fit properly until I install them.

the ones I linked to on ebay say lx, ex, hybrid so they must have si specific guards?
The Si guards have a completely different part number.
And now that I'm looking at the installation instructions, the ones I have are not Si-specific and may not fit.

Although I have a Si, I seem to have the non-Si guards installed already. So I guess they'll fit regardless.

IMG_0590a.jpgIMG_0593a.jpg

Back