Greddy evo exhaust

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your inquiry. If you are regarding the tamper portion we will not be able to assist you since we offer the system brand new without any tapers at the flange for this vehicle. We're assuming this exhaust has been modified and suggest you contact the person you purchased this from or made the modifications.

*Replies can be delayed due to hundreds of emails per day.
For immediate service, please call us at 949-588-8300
damn greddy don't wanna tell me lol,guess im going with Ultimate racing cat-back for sure.

if that pic is the stock exhaust unaltered... then send them this pic. It doesn't look quite as bad blown up as it does in the other pic. When I looked at it initially I thought it tapered a lot more.

qqcbT.png

I recently install my greddy evo3 exhaust and injen cold air intake, but i don't hear any sound of my exhaust because of intake sound. Is evo3 exhaust has silencer? or should i delete 1 cat? any recommendation? please!

it has a resonator in the midpipe... you could go with one of the downpipe options from rv6 or ultimate racing. Fullrace is supposed to have theirs out sometime next month supposedly. They have the option for a high flow cat, or removing both cats.

Back