GRFXP Black Friday Sale!!! - $10% off the entire store!

blue rocket

Unique Starts Here.
CT
To all our 8thcivic friends, we thought you'd appreciate this Black Friday secret sale!

*** BLACK FRIDAY 1 DAY ONLY SALE ***

Everything at Grafixpressions is on sale today, 10% off the entire store! This applies to shift knobs, stickers, JDM emblems, t-shirts... everything! This is your time to stock up on our awesome designs and products...what are you waiting for???

Start shopping now: www.grfxp.com

Note: Sales does not apply to custom orders or previously placed orders.

-the GRFXP team

If you haven't been to the site, we have a ton of new stuff up, from Black Ops 2 related products, awesome iPhone 5 skins, to all sorts of new stickers. We have JDM emblems in stock for 8th gens, 9th gens, CRZ's, new Accord Coupes, and more. Here are a few of our new products, check out the site to see everything that is new!

real_men_use_3_pedals_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.gif

iphone5_colorlays_antenna_band_vinyl_wrap_grfxp_grafixpressions.jpg

torettos_market_and_cafe_tshirt_nobody_likes_the_tuna_here_fast_and_furious_tshirt_zoom_tee_shirt_t_shirt_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

id_rather_be_playing_black_ops_2_call_of_duty_printed_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

kryptex_typhon_iphone4_iphone4s_iphone5_gun_camo_skins_wraps_vinyl_black_ops_2_bo2_call_of_duty_cod_printed_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

psy_gangnam_style_printed_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

me_gusta_me_boosta_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.gif

i_didnt_build_it_hoping_for_your_approval_i_built_it_because_it_means_mine_printed_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

2012_9thgen_9thcivic_9thgencivic_taillight_overlay_tints_honda_civic_sedan_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

and so much more!

Back