GRFXP F-Bomb Shift Knob & XtenShift shift knob extenders!!!

blue rocket

Unique Starts Here.
CT
We're so happy to announce some new products we've been working on for a very long time, we hope you love them as much as we do! The first is our F-Bomb shift knob, designed specifically for 9thgens! Check out the product description on our website for more info about this awesome knob!

Get yours here: http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037600

grfxp_f_bomb_shift_knob_grafixpressions_honda_ci.jpg

The next product goes along with the shift knob, or can be ordered on it's own (it's half price if you get it with the knob!) -- our own shift boot collars made out of beautiful Delrin composite thermoplastic.

This collar is designed specifically to work with the F-Bomb knob, but we would expect it could also work with other aftermarket shift knobs! Simply remove your stock knob/collar, slide this down your shift lever and install your knob! Slide up the boot to lock it into place for that OEM look and feel.

Get yours here: http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037601

9thcivic_9thgen_honda_9th_generation_honda_civic_si_shift_boot_collar_shift_knob_boot_delrin_plastic_black_parts_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

Lastly, we've designed our own shift knob extenders, called the GRFXP XtenShifts. We designed these with our customers in mind, instead of just offering one size, we've designed them in 3.5" and 4.75" to suit each driver's need! Machined out of beautiful stainless steel, these are super easy to install, you'll feel the quality and improved shift feel when driving spirited.

Best of all, they work perfectly with our F-Bomb or Fatboy shift knobs, as well as with the OEM knob, try one today!

Get your XtenShift here: http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037602

Shown below is 4.75 inch with OEM shift knob and boot collar:

grfxp_xtenshift_shift_extenders_grafixpressions.jpg

Top (4.75" version), Bottom (3.5" version)

shift_knob_extension_xtenshift_honda_nissan_infiniti_mazda_extender_shifter_jdm_stainless_steel_multiple_sizes_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

shift_knob_extension_xtenshift_honda_nissan_infiniti_mazda_extender_shifter_jdm_stainless_steel_threads_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

shift_knob_extension_xtenshift_honda_nissan_infiniti_mazda_extender_shifter_jdm_stainless_steel_inner_threads_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

Shown below installed with a GRFXP F-Bomb Shift Knob:

shift_knob_extension_xtenshift_honda_nissan_infiniti_mazda_extender_shifter_jdm_stainless_steel_f-bomb_grafixpressions_grfxp.jpg

No hate here. I'd rather have a shifter that's eye level than have to reach into the center console.

yea but judging by the stupid comments on grfxp FB. Most people just dont get it. I have never seen a rally car or a NASCAR with a stubby shifter. ever.

yea but judging by the stupid comments on grfxp FB. Most people just dont get it. I have never seen a rally car or a NASCAR with a stubby shifter. ever.
Because it's already ironic enough that a lot of people misshift their Hondas. Lol.

I drove my customers car with the larger extender and it felt friggin awesome! I didn't beat on it or anything, but it almost felt more fun driving it. Just my honest 2 cents!

I want to order but it seems like the website is down? I tried on my phone and my laptop and the page loads but there isn't anything but a blank screen :(. The 4.75 looks sick!

I want to order but it seems like the website is down? I tried on my phone and my laptop and the page loads but there isn't anything but a blank screen :(. The 4.75 looks sick!

Comes up fine on my end.

Back