HDMI while driving on hondalink

You do it through the little screen by the odometer, not on the iMid.

Menu button (on steering wheel) --> Custom settings --> Keyless Access Setup --> Door Unlock Mode --> Select "All Doors"

Hope this is insightful!

Whoa...thanks. I thought all the menus were accessed through the menus in the radio. I'll give your info a try after work. Thanks @Scuderi

@webby where is the +rep button! :giggle:

uhh, hoping i didn't do this the wrong way but I went out and bought all the cables and hdmi cords galore and still can't find a decent reason to use the hdmi. What are you guys using the hdmi for in daily situations?

Navigation would prob be the main reason unless you wanted to display video while you're stopped.

Ok, so I found a video of someone using the debug mode on an Accord to turn it off. It looks like the same software as mine, but the buttons are different, so I'm not sure how to get into the screen he is in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlMVoaVeLEs

I have 2015 Honda Civic SE and tried this, I was able to get to the diagnostic menu but not to the developer menu. My screen/buttons are touch screen so when I hold the menu it doesn't do anything. Can anyone help?

Have you guys ever got the chance to have the HDMI while the car is in motion? If so, how did you do it? I drive a 2015 si btw. I haven't found any successful posts about it.

I have 2015 Honda Civic SE and tried this, I was able to get to the diagnostic menu but not to the developer menu. My screen/buttons are touch screen so when I hold the menu it doesn't do anything. Can anyone help?
Once in the diagnostic menu, select the second option (I believe it's self diagnostic or something similar. Haven't done it in a while.) Then hold the menu button and it brings you to developer menu. It's from there that I hit a dead end. I can't find the operational restriction option.

Back