Hello Everyone! my brand new TW 2013 civic lx

civic_duty

Hi everyone, been lurking here a couple weeks and decided to share my new car with you guys:

i-NDRw2Xf-L.jpg

I originally bought it for my wife to drive but she decided she would rather drive the Pilot... Soooo it ended up as my commuter car. So far I'm loving it!

I couldn't stand the 15" steel wheels so I decided to get some 17x8 ASA's. Not the lightest or strongest wheels around but they did end up weighing the same as the stock 15's so i'm happy. :thumbsup:

Thanks, so I put these wheels on and the tpms lights didn't go off yet. I haven't had the time to activate the new sensors, does anyone know about how long before the tpms lights turn on?

Welcome......... From what I can see the wheels look nice. Don't know about the sensors.

Thanks, so I put these wheels on and the tpms lights didn't go off yet. I haven't had the time to activate the new sensors, does anyone know about how long before the tpms lights turn on?
when i did mine it took about a day before it went off. Go to firestone they can activate them all for $20. If they say their tpms machine doesnt do 2012 or 2013 tell to do it under a 2011 honda civic and it will work fine that is what happen with mine.

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to bring it out to them on Monday and see what they say.

Welcome! :wavey:

It looks really good. Any other plans for it?

Not sure yet... I'm probably gonna put some coilovers on it but just drop it enough so that there's a smaller gap between the. Fender and the tire.

- foglights
- maybe an axle back exhaust.
- ill probably have the wheels powdercoated later on. Got these wheels because they were on sale I like the design but not too crazy about the color.

Nothing major I wanna keep it simple.

LOL but if I knew I would be driving this car I would have gone with an Si! I'm sure its said all the time but there are some awesome cars on this site!

Back