Hello friends Civic fans

Everaldomtv

Brazil
Vehicle Model
EXR 2.0
Body Style
Sedan
I'm from Brazil and I want to share my love for the car and some projects soon, here are some pics of the Brazilian version of the Civic EXR 2014 and also another white Suzuki passion.:):):)

Attachments

• Civic 2.jpeg
    Civic 2.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Civic 3.jpeg
    Civic 3.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture day 1.jpeg
    Picture day 1.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 6
  • White Suzuki GSX1250FA.jpeg
    White Suzuki GSX1250FA.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 7
very nice & welcome to the site. I wish we had your side mirrors with the turn signal lights on them from the factory. A few members have installed them, but most have the just the factory blank side mirrors.

very nice & welcome to the site. I wish we had your side mirrors with the turn signal lights on them from the factory. A few members have installed them, but most have the just the factory blank side mirrors.
Hello, thanks for the welcome, yes this version comes from the OEM factory, I made an adaptation and installed sequential led's, I'll post a GIF to detail.

So that’s a new one for me. How difficult was that sequential to do?

So that’s a new one for me. How difficult was that sequential to do?
It is sold on Aliexpress, I don't know your rearview mirror, but I can study the ability to do the electrical installation, I have electrical diagrams for several Civic models, you can tell me the model and year of yours that I do the possible study and create a post about it .

Do they sell a non-sequential turn signal?

Also, welcome to the site!!

It is sold on Aliexpress, I don't know your rearview mirror, but I can study the ability to do the electrical installation, I have electrical diagrams for several Civic models, you can tell me the model and year of yours that I do the possible study and create a post about it .
The hybrid model for North America was the only one that had turn signal indicators on the mirrors. If my memory recalls correctly, it was like $400 or so in parts to get the mirror caps with the turn signal lights.

Or

The hybrid model for North America was the only one that had turn signal indicators on the mirrors. If my memory recalls correctly, it was like $400 or so in parts to get the mirror caps with the turn signal lights.

Or

great job, I always make the adaptations when possible without cutting wires, I leave the original as much as possible

Back