Hello from Brazil

Welcome!
Did you make any changes to it? and did you buy it new?
because if not, wow, interesting to see the changes Honda makes to the look of the civic in different markets.
Si wheels, paint matched Si grill, chrome around the fog lights, no amber reflectors, trunk lights, deck lid spoiler, nice front lip!

Last edited:
01774115-9779-429B-944A-95121686EFE8-2996-00000485BCDB3157_zps3a6c207b.jpg

Welcome, your car looks great!!! my best friend just moved to Vitória, Espírito Santo. I can't wait to come down and visit brazil!

Is
Welcome!
Did you make any changes to it? and did you buy it new?
because if not, wow, interesting to see the changes Honda makes to the look of the civic in different markets.
Si wheels, paint matched Si grill, chrome around the fog lights, no amber reflectors, trunk lights, deck lid spoiler, nice front lip!
Is that projector headlights as well? I'm courious about if it is stock or not myself.

Last edited:
Thanks guys !!

The SI grill and deck lid spoiler I bought in US, the wheels are replicas (made in Brazil), all the rest are stock (including projector headlights).
In the interior, changed lights by led lamps and installed in-dash DVD player with GPS (Android).
And please, be patient with me, as you can see, English is not my first language :)

Thanks guys !!

The SI grill and deck lid spoiler I bought in US, the wheels are replicas (made in Brazil), all the rest are stock (including projector headlights).
In the interior, changed lights by led lamps and installed in-dash DVD player with GPS (Android).
And please, be patient with me, as you can see, English is not my first language :)
Looks good, I am jealous of the projector head lights! Jajaja

Thanks guys !!

your english is very good, probably better than a lot of people in the US
more info on that Android GPS please?
and for replica Si wheels, they look really good, i really like what you've done so far

Welcome. Why is that better looking than the USDM models? Lol.

Back