Hello from Houston

WhiteWillie

NW Houston, TX
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I am a new member from Houston. I am married with two grown kids, a wonderful wife and a Rottweiler that bites me. I am a devout Christian. Here are some pics of my '12 Si coupe:

Welcome..... From one old fart, to another. That blacks looking nice!

Thanks Monk. As I watch what is happening in the world and the U.S., I am kind of glad to be where I am on the time line.
Me too! I hate seeing our future generations drinking all this cool aid.

I'm on the NW side, near Cypress.

Nice area. I like going to the outlet mall out there, even though I live only one exit from the new one down here. It kills me we don't have an Oakley outlet at this one so I just make the drive up there every few months.

Nice area. I like going to the outlet mall out there, even though I live only one exit from the new one down here. It kills me we don't have an Oakley outlet at this one so I just make the drive up there every few months.
You should try living in this area, there's nothing shop wise, if it wasn't for the internet I'd be screwed. Having lived in Denver for 30 years, I was spoiled from having access to specialty shops, it's one thing to order off the internet and another to go into a shop and try it out for fit and function 1st.(and in most cases I'd buy from the store).

Last edited:
Back