Hello from Melbourne!

kidd0218

Melbourne, Australia
Vehicle Model
Civic 9th Generation
Body Style
Sedan
Hi everyone! I'm originally from Auckland, New Zealand but have moved in Australia, and that's where I met this girl here, Claudette. (Its was between Claudia or Claudette hahaha)

She has been with me for almost one year now next month! In here this is the Civic 9th Vti-L version, and (hopefully I get it right) I think this is the equivalent model to the LX model that you guys are familiar with.

She is my first car, I'm glad I went the brand new car route for my first car. Its been almost a year now and I still feel the same the first time I drove her outside from the dealership!

I found this site, a few months before and I'm glad to find a forum that has shares the same "love?" for their 9th gen civics. hehee

As for mods, to be honest, as being my first car I don't know much about modding, I just enjoy the drive! But after looking through here, I'll probably go first with lowering it and for car handling as a proper mod. But I'm already getting ready to have a black glossy wrap on the roof and also try plasti dipping (which I have to import)

Welcome ........ Glad to have someone from down under ....... do your toilets flow Counter clock wise ?

Hahaha Honestly that was the first thing Ive checked moving there 13 years ago. I cant tell the difference! It just all sinks one way? Hahah

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm more of a kiwi done an aussie, that's why I have this on my bonnet, my friends back in NZ says I'm a moving target (unless parked) for aussie rugby fans. hahaha

Hi! Welcome aboard! Very cool to see some people from so far off coming by. Update us with pics as you get mods done.

The only rugby player I know of is Buck Shelford! Insanity!

Awesome! Welcome to the site! Tell MCM I said hi. Lol.

Awesome! Welcome to the site! Tell MCM I said hi. Lol.

For a second there, I didn't know who you were taking about hahaah Then I remember about those guys from MCM. ahahha I'm not sure where they are in Australia though. hehe

Something to add about the car. It is probably one of the few japan made 2012 civics around here in Melbourne. I found out that Australia will be getting Honda cars from Thailand. You can't tell the difference between the two until you look at the engine plate but its nice to know its from the mainland and one of the last to come from there before they switched.

The whole car was actually an impulse, I just went into the dealership to ask how much to pay for the car including extras (tints, and visors) They told me on the spot they have a white one available but is still in storage, last two before the new stocks arrive from Thailand. It was either pay the deposit now to get the car and just wait for it to get delivered or wait a month for the new stock to come. I chose to get it now. eheheh An impulse I don't regret after!

Back