Hello.

Color of car I should get as I am undecided.

• Metal Metallic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wbarraza

What's up everyone. New member here, I'm looking to get an SI sometime really soon, as in maybe this weekend. Looking forward to be apart of this site.

I was just reading the options... Tough one.. :-/

I'm more of a blue fan ( :giggle: ) but I do like white even though it would be a PITA to clean.

haha yeah white would be a pain to clean. but it does look quite nice i must say

I had a 2007 Honda Civic lx galaxy gray 5 speed, I don't have it anymore so I am driving my dad's 96 Toyota Tacoma. The truck kills me though as I commute 90 miles practically everyday

also - coupe or sedan? Some like the colors in specific models more than another

Both. I live in Oxnard, CA and I go to School and Work In Santa Barbara/Goleta

I don't really know California that well... I live on the other coast in Maryland. lol

Ohhhh hahaha. well its like a 45 mile drive to from my house to where I need to go. I was considering getting an LX again since thats the only one that offers manual transmission (I think) besides the SI but I like the SI's

Ohhhh hahaha. well its like a 45 mile drive to from my house to where I need to go. I was considering getting an LX again since thats the only one that offers manual transmission (I think) besides the SI but I like the SI's

Correct. EX you only can get automatic. LX manual starting at
$18,005

You have to weigh the Pro's and Con's for both... It's a tough one.

Also I don't know your age but check on insurance rates for both first! (if you haven't yet)

It's all YOUR fault! I just went on Honda's website and built an '12 Si Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl...
Total MSRP as built
$24,770! lol

Hahaha I am 20 turning 21 in July (Going to Vegas for my bday :wheee::dance1::corona: )

Insurance rates I'm not worried about. The only pro I see of the LX is that I will get better gas mileage...

haha how did it look?

Back