HFP Body Kit for the Sedan...is it Coming?

from collegehillshonda - and talking to honda reps at sema, he said there will be no HFP kit offered on the sedans. He said it was a management decision at honda based on low sales #'s on the sedan kit. :sadwavey:

well, he did say 2012 civics... Maybe if enough people sign a petition to buy, they'd make it for 2013

Kplayground has released the front lip for the 12 si sedan, pricing is 249.99 +shipping, comes unpainted....so assume another 200 bucks to paint it and you're in a front lip almost 500 smackers.....is it worth it?

holy christ man... that's awful...
it looks like it's "pointing up" (look at the side profile, the lip is like angled up on a 30 degree angle)... and he said the fitment sucks... i'd be LIVID if i bought that : (

ridiculous price considering it's unpainted... combine that with the side skirts and rear valance?
you're talking 1500-2k for a body kit...

That price seems high but it is not crazy high. Honda was charging something like $1400 plus install for the HFP full kit for the 8th. CHH I think had it for around $800 for everything with no install.

yeah... so this is $1500-2k uninstalled... for a knockoff, OEM tends to be more expensive, so for me, it's definitely high, considering you can get OEM uninstalled for $800 for the OEM from CHH that's literally 2-3x the cost!!!

anyway, its a lot of cash b/c it's the only option at the moment, supply and demand

Back