Hi from Pensacola

Charlie

I bought our Civic Si about 3 week ago. I've been browsing the site since. i had to pull some strings to get the wife to approve a civic (we were considering pilots since we have 4 kids) but when I arrived to pick up the Pilot we ordered, she had already bought the Civic as a surprise. I don't think I'll be modifying it, but I have had good experience previously with a Prelude, Sentra, and a Miata.

Attachments

• photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    163 KB · Views: 20
so you got a pilot at the si? Welcome to the site. Any plans for the si?

I may have not communicated well. My wife and I requested a pilot be delivered to our local dealer. While I was at work, my wife cancelled the request and bought the civic we have now because she knew I prefer small, sportier cars and a manual transmission. And no, I don't think I'll be modifying the civic. We have other priorities for our money. I enjoy seeing the modifications that people have pictures of on this site very much though!

very nice! So will having the civic be a problem with transporting the 4 kids?

There isn't an issue with our 4 kids. Our 10 year old sits up front with me, and the 3 in the back. It isn't cramped so far because they are still smaller kids (8,6, 17 months).

There isn't an issue with our 4 kids. Our 10 year old sits up front with me, and the 3 in the back. It isn't cramped so far because they are still smaller kids (8,6, 17 months).
I'm assuming you have another vehicle as well? I didn't notice you mention where your wife sits in the Civic unless she's the one who goes in the trunk.

Good point! We also have an odyssey. I take the kids to school or transport them as necessary when my wife is out with the odyssey.

Good point! We also have an odyssey. I take the kids to school or transport them as necessary when my wife is out with the odyssey.
My wife permitted me to purchase my Si. She has a 2012 Odyssey EX-L to cart our 3 children around in. I love the Odyssey; nicest vehicle I've ever owned...but nothing compares to the 6 speed in the Si.

Back