HONDA CIVIC SI is ready for SEMA

You know I wasn't really feeling the new civics until I saw this. I actually really like this car. Aside from some adjustments due to personal preferences I think it's nicely done. I definitely want the engine and that power! Maybe instead of moving to a BMW I should keep my r18 DD and get a new SI and have it done up like this.

^^thanks webby! to let everyone know the Full-Race 2012 Civic kit is finished with prototype development. Some sneak-peeks photos and basic info here: Full-Race Turbokit for 9th gen Civic Si

honda-9th-gen-civic-si-k-series-turbo-kit-2012-content-14.jpg

We plan to begin production on the kits Q1 of 2012 (jan/feb timeframe). Any questions post up here and ill try to answer them. PLEASE BE PATIENT as Full-Race will be away attending SEMA so it might take a few days for me to follow up with threads. thanks

-geoff

PS: the wheels are not my first choice either - but when you only have 6 weeks to build a car you gotta run what's available, and this worked and will draw huge attn at SEMA. The truth is this is only the very *beginning* of this car's life... theres a LOT more tuning and changes that will be made over the next few months! Im a big fan of 18" rims btw.. we will be sure to keep everyone updated

Back