Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches

Up for sale in a set of 8thGen Honda HFP Wheels in carbon bronze color, 18x7.5.

They come with TPMS sensors and a set of Honda lock nuts.

Tires that are on there have penty of tread but are dryrotted from age and sitting around in storage. I would probably remove the tires before shipping out. Just have not gotten around to doing so at this time. If you wanted the tires with the wheels as pictured, then the price will go up due to heavier shipping weight. Contact me if you want the tires and need me to send you pics.

Wheels are pretty clean but due have a some tiny chips on the paint. I've attemped to picture all the "issues".

Price: $675 shipped OBO

IMG_1996.JPG IMG_1997.JPG IMG_1998.JPG IMG_1999.JPG IMG_2001.JPG IMG_1990.JPG IMG_1991.JPG IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1993.JPG IMG_1994.JPG

• Staff
Here is wheel #4......could not add more than 10 pics in 1 post.

IMG_1995.JPG

• Staff
225/40, Goodyear Eagle GT tires.

Man... if I had the money and didn't just buy a bunch of Honda parts, I would grab these in a heartbeat. If you somehow don't sell these and you still have them sitting around several weeks from now, I'll get back in touch.

• Staff
Man... if I had the money and didn't just buy a bunch of Honda parts, I would grab these in a heartbeat. If you somehow don't sell these and you still have them sitting around several weeks from now, I'll get back in touch.

They have been sitting around in storage for quite some time.....just let me know when your ready! I'll be updating if they sell.

Curious about the bronze, not sure how it would look on Alabaster Silver.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back