Horn delte with arm/disarm security system

bmcwest7

Hello! Just bought 2025 Si, the horn honk when arming/ disarming alarm is driving me crazy. Is there a way to silence? Thanks

corrections: 2015 Si and horn delete

in your imid there is an option to disable the horn on arm/disarm. It explains the imid menu in the manual on how to do it as well. I don't have one handy

in your imid there is an option to disable the horn on arm/disarm. It explains the imid menu in the manual on how to do it as well. I don't have one handy
I found the horn silence in settings but it still beeps.

i could have swore mine does a beep not a horn chirp and only on the second press of the button.

Mine is an obnoxiously loud horn on the second press. I opted for the upgraded alarm from the dealership though. He'd mentioned that the horn was louder with the upgraded alarm than with the standard. But I don't have anything to compare that to.

I found this setting, deleted horn but it still honks when arming/ disarming. Driving me crazy. Otherwise awesome ride!

Back