I ❤️ my Honda

_mdunlap

Hello!
I have always loved and driven Honda. My very first car was a 1993 Civic CX in red. Since then I have driven an Accord sedan, a Del Sol SI, an RSX-S ASPEC, and most recently a CR-Z. Being the enthusiast I am for the brand, it was only a matter of time before I returned to my Civic roots. I now drive a 2012 Civic SI in white. I have had her for a week now and love everything about this SI. I look forward to becoming a contributor to the Civic community once again. Thanks!
edenejap.jpg

Welcome :wavey: I also began with a Honda, more specifically a CD7. I eventually left the Honda world when I bought a DSM. Although that car was so much fun to drive I'm happy to be back in a Honda. There's a lot of knowledge within this community so don't be afraid to ask :D

:wave:welcome ...looking forward on see your future mods you are going to love it here everyone is extremly helpful and as long as you ask someone will always have an answer :thumb:

Welcome to the forum. Any big plans for your SI?
You should add yourself to the growing map
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/member-locations-user-location-map.5772/

I'm so new to 9th gen that many options are looking good. I'd say I'm at the research all options for hours and hours stage. Hah I do wish honda made a slick wing from HFP for our coupes. This was my RSX-S. I always like the looks of OEM goods but I am willing to any pointers to parts I may not have seen yet.
nanupune.jpg

Back