I am new to this. here is my SI sedan

Welcome....... Looks like you've been mod'ing yours nicely, looks good.

Welcome....... Looks like you've been mod'ing yours nicely, looks good.
thanks I will upload new pictures when I get the chance a few changes to the ride. these pictures were taken 2 months ago

so far she's sitting on ksport suspension, OEM window visors, OEM interior lights under dash, HIDS, greedy exhaust SP elite, OEM mud guards, weather tech floor mats, sounds waiting on the greddy intake, carbon hood.

9th gen ksports ..or are you on the ones for the 8th gen civics? How do you like them?

Wheels are Gt3 just put Honda sticker on center caps. Ksport suspension are for the 9th gen not 8 th. it was hard to get a hold of them since I live on Guam and all. If you're wondering where guam is, it's a I'll island on the pacific coast next to Japan and Philippines. And yes it's us territory. I have to order every thing. But close enough to get Honda Asia products. Will upload new pictures today when I get off of work. Thank you all from the welcome greets. I like this forum

Here are more pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
Welcome to the site, you have the greedy exhaust SP elite? I thought this was only available for the coupe? Where you their tester? Thanks

Nice ride. That Honda heart sticker looks awesome.

Back