I finally purchased!

Julian De La Rosa

Brownsville, Texas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Purchased me 2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan in Dyno Blue Pearl May 31, 2013! Love it! Unfortunately a friend of mine didnt see my car behind him and backed up into me yesterday so now i have to go take it to the dealer today -.- Also purchased 18" HFP Wheels for the car at time of purchase.. Will post pics soon!

Purchased me 2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan in Dyno Blue Pearl May 31, 2013! Love it! Unfortunately a friend of mine didnt see my car behind him and backed up into me yesterday so now i have to go take it to the dealer today -.- Also purchased 18" HFP Wheels for the car at time of purchase.. Will post pics soon!

Congrats on the car. Great color choice. Sucks that you have to get it fixed already. I take it he's no longer a friend.

Those wheels will look great and excellent color choice. Post pics when it's fixed up!

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new ride and sorry it has to get fixed already :(

:useless:

I just got 18" HFP wheels for my sedan too, you're gonna love them, really changes the look of our cars! I kept my Si wheels for winter...if you do that be prepared to have to pay around 66 bucks to the dealer every time you swap summer/winter wheels

I just got 18" HFP wheels for my sedan too, you're gonna love them, really changes the look of our cars! I kept my Si wheels for winter...if you do that be prepared to have to pay around 66 bucks to the dealer every time you swap summer/winter wheels

66 bucks! That seems a lot to just swap some tires, does it include balancing?

I swap mine myself, 30 mins of work and balance only if they don't feel right. I do that for all the cars i have. It is not the money as much as the waiting time since everybody queues to change their wheels when seasons change.

66 bucks! That seems a lot to just swap some tires, does it include balancing?

I swap mine myself, 30 mins of work and balance only if they don't feel right. I do that for all the cars i have. It is not the money as much as the waiting time since everybody queues to change their wheels when seasons change.

Ha ha, no I swap myself too, I was talking about reprogramming the TPMS, every time you swap you have to have it reprogrammed, and 66 is a steal considering this is at my Acura dealer and I've known the service advisor there for about 12 years...HONDA wanted 100 dollars to do it!!!!

Oh, those pesky sensors. Very happy the Canadian models don't have it, I actually looked at what models have it Canada when i bought my Si. I cannot imagine how somebody can drive with a flat or low pressure tire and not feel it... I did see people driving with their engine shield dragging on the ground so i guess it is possible still TPMS is one annoying feature. It should be optional.

Back