I love driving slow sticker

pretty sure that is correct... you're picking the main color. White would be their example...

black example below
33086_albums2311_picture13092.jpg

^ for the picture above, you would select white for the I <3 Driving Slow.

Essentially on our website, you are choosing a color that will replace the black part of the design. Hope that helps!

just to clarify the color selection process. Our vinyl stickers are die cut out of a sheet of vinyl, excess vinyl is weeded out after it's die cut and you are left with the vinyl that makes up the sticker. Our stickers do not have a clear background, or a white background (unless they are printed designs).

Here are a few examples:

Not at the table Carlos sticker (our preview image is shown in black -- the color you choose replaces black) Below the sticker is shown in Mint Blue.

not_at_the_table_carlos_sticker_prv.gif

not_at_the_table_carlos_grfxp.jpg

Suck on these.... (as you can see, our design for reference only on the website is shown in black). If you actually wanted a black sticker, you would select "Black" as the color. Below the sticker is shown in Orange.

mr_chow_suck_on_these_little_chinese_nuts_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp_prv.gif

custom_license_plate_suck_on_these_little_chinese_nuts_grfxp_grafixpressions.jpg

Wiggle Yeah! Sticker, Again, the vinyl color you choose replaces the black in the preview image. Sticker shown in Red below...
_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp_prv.gif

grfxp_grafixpressions_wiggle_wiggle_wiggle_yeah_mm.jpg

Just more confusing initially on the two color ones that have black/white already in the design. I get it

Back