I Love Honda Technology

samRai

CERRITOS, CA.
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Sedan
I just wanted to share my experience last night. Feb 28, 2014 around 11 pm at Glendale Ca. 134 freeway going east. it's a rainy, cold, wet, night going Home to Cerritos from North Hollywood. at 65 mph speed. two vehicles 8 secs far in front crashed, the other one went 360 and hit the divider. when i saw that i step on my brakes but no grip. 1st time in my life that I experience of "i think it's" a frozen or icy road. I'm still stepping on my brakes and in 5 secs i'm going to crash on to the other vehicle in front. but somehow the civic manage to follow the direction of my steering wheel. i'm able to change lanes and at 2 secs i was on the other lane. this time i felt the wheels back on the road. i was able to get into the middle of two vehicles without hitting them. slowly driving ahead and can't think after that. while I'm driving away I felt a hard and a small chest and stomach pain also my hands are a bit shaken and my balls went up to my neck. I just Hope that only minor things happened to the other vehicles. I wanna thank GOD for guiding me to safety and also HONDA for a good technology.

I just wanted to share my experience last night. Feb 28, 2014 around 11 pm at Glendale Ca. 134 freeway going east. it's a rainy, cold, wet, night going Home to Cerritos from North Hollywood. at 65 mph speed. two vehicles 8 secs far in front crashed, the other one went 360 and hit the divider. when i saw that i step on my brakes but no grip. 1st time in my life that I experience of "i think it's" a frozen or icy road. I'm still stepping on my brakes and in 5 secs i'm going to crash on to the other vehicle in front. but somehow the civic manage to follow the direction of my steering wheel. i'm able to change lanes and at 2 secs i was on the other lane. this time i felt the wheels back on the road. i was able to get into the middle of two vehicles without hitting them. slowly driving ahead and can't think after that. while I'm driving away I felt a hard and a small chest and stomach pain also my hands are a bit shaken and my balls went up to my neck. I just Hope that only minor things happened to the other vehicles. I wanna thank GOD for guiding me to safety and also HONDA for a good technology.
THANK YOU GUYS.. FOR THE LIKES. I APPRECIATE IT.

DRIVE SAFELY AND MAY GOD BLESSED US ALL.

thank the engineers who developed the antilock braking systems ;)

Back