I love the sound of this exhaust

Honestly its way louder than its even in the video to the point that it's obnoxious. A loud exhaust isn't the way to go like mine is loud but only on wot

Tsudo exhaust is very similar to the skunk2 70mm.

Personally I dont like the sound of it. If you do don't let me deter you from buying one if/when they make a 9thgen version. If you are really interested in a high quality exhaust, I would recommend Full Race. I have it and it sounds amazing. There are a few vids of it on this website, but videos do not do it justice, it sounds amazing!! And a really great company to give your business to.

Yeah I have a lot of respect for skunk 2, but I don't think they make a great sounding exhaust. But everyone has a different taste, and by no means is it horrible, just a little raspy. But the real exhaust sound never comes across well in videos. I'd like to see someone take the same cars with a few different companies exhaust systems to a professional sound booth and record the sound. At least that way there would be a standard or constant to compare to.

Nice hatch model...didn't think u could get them in the U.S.
I got an SI and pug too! Lol.
Prob going to wait for the downpipe to come out for the full race exhaust and get that one..

that first vid is an ep3 civic - (2002-2005)

I on the other hand have ZERO respect for Skunk2. Actually really hope they go out of business. Ever since that whole "Bounty" thing on the other Honda forums. Basically some guy exposed skunk2 as buying parts from the same cheap taiwan eBay companies, and slapping their name on it. And instead of proving the guy wrong. They offered a cash reward to anyone who would give up the guys real name and address!! lol. WTF. what are they gonna do? go to his house and kick his ***? lol. Nice way to run a business, like a high school tough guy.

The way they acted makes me think the taiwan parts story was true.

So F*** Skunk2. please dissolve into nothingness.

The guy they were looking for was a Mugen whore. Lol. His ride was looking mighty fresh.

As for Skunk2, the exhausts are super loud that it makes you want to put the stock back. Lol. Forget about the 70mm Mega Power R, the 76mm Mega Power RR makes people lose their ear drums.

Back