Innovative 60A vs Hasport 62A RMM '13 Si

Hey hows it going everyone, I've been getting a really loud clunk for the last 10-15k in my car, it happens whenever I take off, change gears, or let off the fuel and get back on it. From what i've read online I believe my rear motor mount is wore out. My car has 115k of spirited driving on it :D. Or could it be something else? Or more than one mount? Lol.

I was wondering if anyone has done a comparison of the Innovative 60A RMM and the Hasport 62A RMM. I want to have the least vibrations possible (I've accepted that there will be some). The design of the Innovative looks like it would absorb more vibration with the two bushings, vs the one on the hasport.

Thanks for any input!

It could be a motor mount. I don't know that anyone has done a comparison between those brands though

I believe it would be the mount, I can really feel the motor flopping around when driving in parking lots too, especially with the AC on. It was never this bad before. I was considering buying another stock mount, but if the Innovative 60A has less vibration than the Hasport 62A I would go with that instead.

If you want less vibrations but everything in place get the hasport 62a RMM and upper 62a mount, I have it and vibrations are minimal after the brake in period (it vibrates a little the first week of install). The upper mount helps prevent alot of the vibrations from the RMM.

Back