Interior illumination led

xXFlash21Xx

Myrtle Beach, SC
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Does anyone know how to make your footwell interior led lights dim as your map and dome lights do? I found a video on the 8th gen but can't seem to figure out what wires I need to tap into. This is the video for that one...
View: http://youtu.be/G1G9p9C4Rhk
... If anyone can help with it could you please post a pic of the wires that I would need to tap into to.. Thanks

lol yes, I was typing on my phone at the time. I just didn't want to mess it up.

Lol, sorry I've been missing since Friday. I wanted to get away from work, forums, school etc and have some me time. Anyways, there are a couple of way to dim the foot lights. First, what is powering them currently and what do you want them to do exactly? I can do a small vid about mine tomorrow at night if you want see it.

Thanks for the help but i was trying to get a white set of LEDs to fade out with the map lights. So i want them to act exactly as the mad n dome lights do as i open the door. I currently have a set or red led's that come on with my head lights.

Ummm thats exactly what I have two sets of lights blue and white. Its called courtesy foot lights. I have them turn on and off as I open the door and if i turn on and off the map lights.

Last edited by a moderator:
well if you want to make them turn on/off with the domes you gotta wire into the dome circuit. it's not through the fuse box :9 i can take a picture of the wire set you need to tap into when i get my car out...

yeah i was thinking more of going the route of dimming the same as the map lights. Its the same as the video that i posted but that was on a 8th gen and the wires he is talking about i cant find on the 9th gen

Last edited:
Back