Invite to Civic Sedan LA Reveal

Anything yet?
it just ended. Those pics are exactly what was shown. I'm editing the video now. It was honestly like 30-45 seconds of info on the new car. The rest was the band playing 3 songs, and talking to the members. You missed nothing

both autoblog and jalopnik have posted articles and pictures and what webby said. After seeing the new sedan I'm really regretting not purchasing a 2015 si. Subaru offered to buy back my STI i was leasing and pay what was left on trade in value and i got a new base wrx out of it. bad move.

If that is the 10th sedan production, it looks very BMW to me. Personally not liking it too much.

Wasn't the coupe supposed to be showcased at Frankfurt? I'm perplexed on that, I thought all the rumors were "Coupe in frankfurt, sedan in LA" in the same week.

Also why can't they drop Si specs on us yet? Also what's your take on 1.5T only being offered in CVT? I know they do top of the line with all their models like that now; but, could it be that the power numbers will be similar to the Si and they don't want it to hurt Si sales? CTR is in a different class so I won't even consider the Si pulling sales from that.

A long time ago they said the new turbo si engine would have comparable hp figures to the 9th. More tq/better mpg, smaller displacement engine.

So sad the two-tier panel is going away and I'm thinking I'm probably going to be right on the reasoning behind the 1.5T modes not having a manual option. Honda and the 9th gen Si made so many upgrades it makes you wonder if you should waste time buying the first model year. Nothing like the 8th gen where they just changed the front bumper and that was it.

they said "the base engine would have 15 more hp than the current civic" -
so 143hp in the current will be 158hp in the 10th gen base.

then he said "the new turbo engine will have 31 more hp than the current civic" -
so the 143hp in the current will be 174hp in the 10th gen turbo engine models.

Back