Is there a buy/sell thread here?

Julian De La Rosa

Brownsville, Texas
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I have a 2013 Civic Si Sedan in Dyno Blue Pearl and i upgraded wheels at Time of Purchase to the HFP 19" Diamond Cut wheels and tires... I have the Si wheels sitting in my garage with 5 miles on them. Id like to sell them to someone who can actually use them. From my knowledge the wheels have the TPMS still in the wheels. If anyone knows where i can post this let me know.. Thank you.

We have a marketplace section. You won't be able to see it unless you have 30+ posts and is a member for 30+ days. So stick around and you'll be able to sell your products in no time.

Thanks bro, yeah i purchased on May 31.. i forgot when i signed up.. i used to own a 2009 Civic Si Sedan Rallaye Red... Full Bolt ons with Evo X MR BBS wheels on it.. loved the car until my brother jumped a curb, bent my wheel, popped my bumper out, and bent my control arm.. had to trade in while i could still get good money with the dealer not knowing what happened to the car. Went through a couple vehicles before purchasing the new Si. loved the new style as the 13 came out so i bought it... could use some advice on what to start off with this time around.

Thanks bro, yeah i purchased on May 31.. i forgot when i signed up.. i used to own a 2009 Civic Si Sedan Rallaye Red... Full Bolt ons with Evo X MR BBS wheels on it.. loved the car until my brother jumped a curb, bent my wheel, popped my bumper out, and bent my control arm.. had to trade in while i could still get good money with the dealer not knowing what happened to the car. Went through a couple vehicles before purchasing the new Si. loved the new style as the 13 came out so i bought it... could use some advice on what to start off with this time around.

flashpro for sure

Reactions: 323
Most start with an intake and exhaust then flashpro with a tune. You'll really feel the difference with those mods.

If you're thinking more cosmetic, springs/coilovers and either retrofit or projectors make a huge difference in looks.

Check out the links in my signature for available parts, maybe you can get some ideas

Oh and btw, you should post some pics! Dyno blue is by far the best color :)
Others will disagree but I'm biased lol

Most start with an intake and exhaust then flashpro with a tune. You'll really feel the difference with those mods.

If you're thinking more cosmetic, springs/coilovers and either retrofit or projectors make a huge difference in looks.

Check out the links in my signature for available parts, maybe you can get some ideas

Just said flashpro cuz most people I noticed end up getting stuck after intake & exhaust

Just said flashpro cuz most people I noticed end up getting stuck after intake & exhaust
Yea I know, it's hard to wrap your mind around paying $700 for a small black box lol but it's definitely worth it, even without/before bolt ons

Nice I just got those wheels for my '13 Si. They look so great, just shipped from the seller 2 days ago. Also welcome and good luck with your future sale!

Back