JDP Engineering looking for test car in SoCal area...

hotshot

They need one Si coupe and one Si sedan in the SoCal area to prototype a carbon front lip. Testers will get a discount on the lip. Here's how to contact them...

Email: sales@jdpengineering.com

Phone: (323)327-2036

Fax: (213)673-6192

AIM: JDPengineering

That's awesome news for 9th gen owners, as they do great work. I'm still pissed at them for completely ignoring the 8th gen Civic (after myself and a bunch of other people contacted them) to focus on Fit parts, then right on to the CRZ. :bleh:

I've already talked to John from JDP, and he seemed interested in my car, especially that I'm local. I sent my information via email, so for now I have to play the waiting game.

awesome! would love to see some more kits out there, especially since the EX is the same except for the rear.... IMG00117-20121222-0920.jpg

Just an update. I've rounded up 11 sedans and 8 coupes so far, so I fired off an email this morning to see how the process gets moving. I'll post up again when I get a reply

Just an update. I've rounded up 11 sedans and 8 coupes so far, so I fired off an email this morning to see how the process gets moving. I'll post up again when I get a reply
I never got a reply from them so I guess they where not interested

I never got a reply from them so I guess they where not interested

I'm not surprised at all.

He sent me an email back. He said they need a deposit from everyone interested

So he wants deposits from everybody interested WITHOUT any prototype parts to show the people he wants money from? :confused: :pat: :bleh:

I'm not surprised at all.

So he wants deposits from everybody interested WITHOUT any prototype parts to show the people he wants money from? :confused: :pat: :bleh:
He's done it that way at least 5 or 6 other times and surprisingly it's worked every time. Lol.

He showed me what he wanted the lip to look like, everyone that's interested can see it.

He's done it that way at least 5 or 6 other times and surprisingly it's worked every time. Lol.

He showed me what he wanted the lip to look like, everyone that's interested can see it.

You'd think he'd at least post up CAD renderings on his site to: A. Show car owners he's at least think about their cars, and B. To give them an idea of what they may/may not be interested in purchasing. As I understand it, JDP products are excellent. That being said, the total "whatever" attitude that surrounds their dealings with potential customers has rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

Back