Just Saying

Welcome to the forum. What all have you done to your civic so far?

my mods so far are..
-Injen Cai
-Injen Axel back exhaust
-Yellow DRL's
-Yellow Fog Overlays
- JDM Emblems
-Oem Honda Visors
-Motegi MR125 rims. 18x8.5
-Kuhmo Tires
- Broadway mirror
an i ordered my Ksport Kontrol coilovers last friday. an they havent shipped them yet. so im just waiting on a email....
what about you? watcha got?

Agreed WhiteFG4

sweet... you're the first member that may have ordered the ksport's. Looking forward to hearing what you think of them.

Webby- really? Nice haha I'm so tired of rocking the 4x4 look lol. Yeah I'll keep you guys posted an give my reviews.

Webby- really? Nice haha I'm so tired of rocking the 4x4 look lol. Yeah I'll keep you guys posted an give my reviews.
indeed. I believe corsport just listed them for sale 2 weeks ago? I don't know of anyone else saying they've bought them yet

I should have bought them!! I had a chance to be the very first owner but Unfortunatly I didn't have money ready. I know they sold out of their first run already, I believe it was 10-20 pairs of coilovers. I'm waiting on a few bonus checks but I have some friends that work there (ksport is local to AZ :]) so hopefully I can get a nice guy price and get them soon!

But your car looks awesome already, gonna be even better once it's tuckin tire.

Nice well I guess I can say I'm one of the first (if not the first) to say he ordered them :D
Yeah I'm waiting on the next batch. Cuz they said the first batch went quick. So I'm assuming I should get them next week

Back