Just some pics!

Very nice rides. How do you like the Camaro? I heard the Si's cabin is a lot bigger.

Very nice rides. How do you like the Camaro? I heard the Si's cabin is a lot bigger.
Its pretty good. Better then of my previous F-bodies, even saw 31 mpg on hwy. Up front the Camaro handles all of my 6ft 228lbs nicely. The Si has a bolstered seat which is to small for me. The 09 civic parking brake handle was a horror on my leg so glad they changed that. The low roof line and far reach of the Camaro back seat only good for flexible person, I could fit in the back of the 09 two door by myself.

I think this car looked great for 75k. (the 09 civic ex on trade in day)

Last edited:
I'd take the Si over the V6 Camaro ^_^

Nice color.
:wigglesmiley: My 11 sti was a blast, fast sure footed and a hatch. BUT.. It had no character, no soul. Same with sons civics. No doubt good, that will last long time, and make u and him happy but I want something that evokes American muscle, and heritage. A V6 for now, (20k,change v6) or(36k, for SS)((21,900 for Si) after his grad school bills, back to vettes for me! (I do like that Z28) *lol my kid thinks I'm getting old should just buy a 4dr accord with a front bench seat!*

Last edited:
I do like the new Accord's! How old are you? lol

Two people on here have '12 or '13 Accord Sedan's. They look very good.

Hi, I have a 2012 Si Sedan in Polished Metal and think it is the best looking car I have owned. I used to have a 1990 Mustang 5.0 LX with trunk. It was 100 pounds lighter than my Civic but I think the Civic would take it 0 - 100 kmph, above that is any ones guess. I drove a new Mustang GT 420 or so hp, it was magic! but I needed a car that could handle our heavy snow winters. I still miss my old 5.0 but it was strictly summer only, a purpose now filled with my ZX9R.

Back