Long time Honda fan, first time Si owner.

JoeJxnSi

Chicago Suburbs, IL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey all. I live in the Chicago Suburbs. I've been here for a few days, my friend Bradyy91 told me to check this place out, the community seems great and I love the setup of the forum.

I've owned two other Honda's in my day. a '93 Prelude and a '09 Fit.

I picked up my SOP '13 Si Sedan today.

YBShOju.jpg

qkWApnL.jpg

Hj88GFq.jpg

That's my step dad's MG in the driveway.

vnHMkjP.jpg

That's Bradyy91's SOP coupe in the back.

My Prelude I got when I was 18, I loved it to death. I riced it up a bit but I would love to have that car again, even today.

kC4ThgI.jpg

My love:
q22jq3u.jpg

G37s, I had this thing for only a year before I had to get rid of it. It was costing me too much money. Trans was having problems and Infiniti said it wasn't covered by warranty. I paid close to $70 a week in gas, $800/6month in insurance, and a hefty car note, but this car was my pride and joy. I'd take a bullet for that car.

After that car I got my Fit, which I didn't like. I was trying to save money but I couldn't drive an econobox, so I went for the Si. I'm leasing it, which kind of sucks, but it was the only way to get rid of that negative equity on the other cars.

Here's to many years as a happy Si owner *cheers*

Welcome to the site. You'll probably want to check out the chicago thread if you haven't already -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/chicago-thread.6592/

Beautiful looking ride. Plans for it..., or will it be mostly stock since it's a lease?

Keeping it mostly stock, but the technicians at the dealer and even the salesman said I can mod it if I want but it obviously needs to be off by the end of the lease.

I'm considering putting an Eibach pro kit on there, maybe plasti dipping the chrome, but I don't know if that'll mess up the chrome when I want to take it off at the end of the lease. Other than that, nothing in the plan book just yet :)

Back