LOOKING FOR 2012+ Honda 9th Gen Civic Si TEST CAR FOR FREE DOWNPIPE

whats up Witz, thank you for taking the time to speak to me about this. I am very interested in this, and like I said, I am covering my bases with regards to the install. So far, everything could very well workout. I will keep in contact with you, in hopes of making this work. Thanks again.

Duane

whats up Witz, thank you for taking the time to speak to me about this. I am very interested in this, and like I said, I am covering my bases with regards to the install. So far, everything could very well workout. I will keep in contact with you, in hopes of making this work. Thanks again.

Duane

as of rightnow DUANE has first dibs as he contacted me first.

I'll let you guys know if he doesn't come through.

Witz

Good afternoon Witz, I regrettably have to back out of this. My shop will not install because of the catless feature of the DP, telling me they will not install "illegal" parts on my car. I, unfortunately, do not have the tools myself to complete this job. Therefore, I would be unable to fulfill your requirements for this. Thank you for the opportunity though, and, essentially, the hold status that you have given me. Please do not hesitate to move to the next person. Good luck.

Back