Looking for 4-bolt downpipe flange

Gernby

Hi, I just purchased a new '13 Si Coupe today, and ordered a FlashPro. I want to build my own manifold-back exhaust system, and need to find a source for the 4-bolt flange for the down pipe. Alternatively, If someone offers a 2.5" down-pipe that does NOT have the flex section, I would start with one of those. I've just spent a few minutes underneath the car, but don't recall seeing any flex joints like that on the stock system, so I don't really understand why the aftermarket down pipes have them.

Any suggestions?

image.jpg Where it attaches to the head? Piece on the right?

Yes, the piece on the right is what I'm looking for. However, I need a direct drop-in replacement for the OEM cat. I haven't gotten back under the car yet to verify it, but the picture you posted seems to verify that the OEM cat is entirely rigid, and has a 2 hole flange that is missing from the aftermarket down-pipes. It seems that the aftermarket pipes are using flex tubing instead of the 2-bolt swivel flange.

The Ultimate Racing downpipe comes in two pieces, the flange and then the rest of the downpipe.
Maybe you can ask them if they'd be willing to sell just one piece of the downpipe?
That's if i'm understanding you correctly...
It looks like this...
12-Civic-Bellmouth2.JPG

Found here:
http://www.ultimate-racing.com/Products2/12-CivicSi/12-CivicSi_Header.shtml

Super sweet info! Thanks!

It's not quite my fantasy find, but it's really close!

Reactions: 323
Back