Louder Exhaust?

Poloshirtman

Hey I have a 2012 Civic LX Sedan that I was going to put a loud exhaust on it. I dont want it to be screaming but I want it to be loud enough that it gets attention and will scream if i floor it on a highway. I've been looking at the Invidia N1 System vs. the Invidia Q3000 vs. the Skunk2 Megapower RR. Not sure which to get, any tips or comments would be appreciated!

Yeah, there is not much made for the non-Si cars. Your best bet, and actually fairly inexpensive option, is to find a local exhaust/muffler shop and have them fabricate a custom system for you. Vibrant make a lot of nice exhaust components so you could pick out a resonator and a muffler and let the shop do the rest of the welding and fitment. 2.5" piping should work very well on the LX.

Yeah, there is not much made for the non-Si cars. Your best bet, and actually fairly inexpensive option, is to find a local exhaust/muffler shop and have them fabricate a custom system for you. Vibrant make a lot of nice exhaust components so you could pick out a resonator and a muffler and let the shop do the rest of the welding and fitment. 2.5" piping should work very well on the LX.
Well why wont it work with a non si? I mean I know the piping has a pathway but is it a different pathway on the si compared to the non si? Or is it just that the piping is differe t sized and it would have to get an adapter?

si and non si have totally different exhaust setups and you wouldn't want to run a 3" exhaust on a non-si.
/
/

Non SI exhaust up top
dcbc212280ecef83c4682a7f865a9e92.gif

Si exhaust below
f0c554c8d7b28681602d2a1348665957.gif

Go to any exhaust shop and ask them to make a custom 2.5" exhaust. Just tell them you want straight pipe.

cut off your muffler & weld in a piece of pipe in it's place.

Back