Louisville KY - Car show/meet Saturday June 7th 2015

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Hey there is a car show in Louisville on June 6th near the Sears auto center at the Oxmoor Mall. Just a heads up for anyone in the area or who lives close enough to drive over. Its pretty easy to get to whether you come in on 64 or 71. The mall is right off the exit from 264.

There is a Whole Foods nearby for anyone with "dietary restrictions" or hipsters who can't eat at the mall. haha. Oxmoor has a few restaurants but no food court. The mall next door on the other side of the highway, you would have to drive but its seriously 2 blocks, has a food court and this is also where the Whole Foods is located.

Chick-Fil-A and Taco Bell are also right there along with a few other sit down style restaurants as well.

11203515_1596244517310012_4965708499911061838_o.jpg

Yup. I tagged him in the ohio valley thread as well. There is another guy on here who listed his location as louisville but I haven't been able to find him. He's not on the map either.

You can tell where my priorities are!

Also its kinda weird that a mall doesn't have a food court..... just a heads up for people who travel in.

I was there!
Sorry I've been ghost from the site guys. I actually sold the 9thgwn and went on to something different.
If there are any figment questions though just tag me I'll still check back on the site!

I was there!
Sorry I've been ghost from the site guys. I actually sold the 9thgwn and went on to something different.
If there are any figment questions though just tag me I'll still check back on the site!

Don't leave us hanging. What'd you get? Pics?

Don't leave us hanging. What'd you get? Pics?

Picked up a 93 hatch project
got almost everything I need to complete it but work hours dont allow me to have play time, and just graduated and tring to go back for a masters so I stay busy.
She goes for paint prep here soon, just got to get a time to drop it off

Back